Saturday, November 15, 2014

So this is home now...

Well, here I am. And hopefully I won't be moving again. You might know me as another name, let's just say things got complicated with that old pen name and leave it at that. This is my name now and I hate to be all secret squirrely about my reasons, but they're justifiable and that's really all I can say about that.

But I will tell you all that my reasons have nothing to do with legality issues, it's not my books that have caused the drama but rather a very personal issue. I hope you all will be understanding with me about this.

Also, I would ask that you all who know my true identity not mention that name anywhere in this blog as I don't want any traces leading back to "her".

As to publication schedules, you all know what's going on with book 4 of the night series, I'm still working on it. Forbidden will be out *fingers crossed* sometime this month. I'll let you know more when I know more.

If you have any questions please feel free to write to me at rsblackwrites@gmail.com. I won't answer any personal questions, but if there are questions about future books, I'm more than happy to answer them. :D

Happy reading,
~RSB

No comments:

Post a Comment